Tester/Comainter searched for kyum

Manuel Wolfshant wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro
Tue Dec 11 21:33:41 UTC 2007

On 12/11/2007 09:54 PM, Jochen Schmitt wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> I have create the kyum package for EL-5, because there was an
> inclussion request for this package.
>
> Because I don't have installed an CentOS or RHEL on my system, I'm
> searching anyone, you
> will be able to test the created package on his system.
>
> Comainteinership for this package is welcome too.
>
> Best Regards:
I've installed and played a bit with
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/plague-results/fedora-5-epel/kyum/0.7.5-4.el5/x86_64/kyum-0.7.5-4.el5.x86_64.rpm
and I have not found any bug[s] so far.
Let me know if there is anything special you want me to look for and
I'll be glad to help. Note that most of my Centos machines are still
running C3 and C4, only a couple of them are using C5 so I might be a
bit slow to answer. Feel free to poke me on irc (wolfy) or directly by mail.

    Manuel