Perl modules in EPEL

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Fri Dec 21 15:38:50 UTC 2007

I've been trying again recently to get as many Perl module packages
built for EPEL as possible (so maybe we can finally have amavisd-new,
rt3, etc. available).  In case anyone else is interested, here's how
many Perl module packages are available for various releases (counting
source rpms, not including the perl package itself):

 Fedora Core + Extras 3: 240
 Fedora Core + Extras 6: 736
 Fedora 7: 753
 Fedora 8: 776
 development: 783
 CentOS 4.5 + EPEL 4 + EPEL testing 4: 148
 CentOS 5.1 + EPEL 5 + EPEL testing 5: 256

(This is counting packages available on my local mirror, which may or
may not be completely current.)

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/