EPEL report week 51 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Dec 27 05:46:10 UTC 2007

On 26.12.2007 22:20, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Tue, 25 Dec 2007 12:00:32 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>
>> === Next Meeting ===
>>
>> 20080201 at 18:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting.
>
> I'd like to suggest that the EPEL people establish and document an own and
> well-working procedure on how to reach their repository admins.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#head-f3ee0f7a388252c4857bdbe6095dac94996c57b8

---
=== What do I have to do to get a package removed from EPEL? ===

We normally don't remove packages we shipped, but if you for example
build something for EPEL-testing and notice crucial deps are missing we
can remove it. Send a mail to [[MailTo(epel_signers-members AT
fedoraproject DOT org )]]

=== What do I need to do if I need to get a updated package quickly into
the EPEL proper? ===

If you want to see a package moved from the testing or needsign repos to
the proper EPEL repos (for example to fix important (security) bugs)
please test the package once it got build; if it works well send a mail
asking for this move to [[MailTo(epel_signers-members AT fedoraproject
DOT org )]]

---

That been there for some weeks (months?) now.

Cu
knurd