EPEL, RHEL-5Server and RHEL-5Client...

Daniel Riek riek at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 14:47:32 UTC 2007

I think the right solution is, to move add python imaging to the core
server. In that way it will be available to every user.

I have to review why it was moved to the Client only (it will be
available to server customers in a separate channel containing the
Client-only packages as soon as the RHN profiles get updated). I assume
dependencies where only from that Repo.

We'll target that for 5.1

Regards,

Daniel