Self-introduction: Marek Mahiut

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jul 18 13:58:33 UTC 2007

On 18.07.2007 15:14, Marek Mahut wrote:
> Just a quick self-introduction. My name is Marek Mahut and I want to
> help you to build/maintain the EPEL project.

Welcome Marek!

> Any questions are welcome.

In case you (or others interested in EPEL) looks for something to work
on: it could be nice if somebody could look over the EPEL wishlist
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/WishList , check if the Fedora might
be interested in EPEL and pick up a package or two (or more ;-) ) for EPEL.

Ohh, and there are some pacakge in FC6 which are not part of EPEL; see
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/FAQ#head-f1c2fc524be33cdc730200379a3814c3d80c0203
Some of them would be nice to have in EPEL, too.

Note, I'm not sure if both lists are fully up2date; getting it up2date
and cleaned up would be yet another task for a volunteer with some spare
cycles ;-)

CU
thl