There are still dependencies for python-imaging el5

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 24 14:11:55 UTC 2007

On 24.07.2007 16:04, Daniel Riek wrote:
> sorry, I missed that problem.

Well, it's a corner case only a few users might hit, so its not a big
problem afaics (nevertheless one we should better fix).

> We are going to try to fix that in 5.1
> during the Beta.

Great.

> I might have missed how you want to handle this in EPEL: in RHEL you
> will have to update to 5.1 to get python-imaging. So do you want to keep
> lower n-v-r in EPEL?

Yeah, we could do that as interim solution for now and have the missing
package only in EPEL5-PCC with a lower n-v-r -- shouldn't hurt anyone
afaics, as we don't replace anything from RHEL. And when RHEL 5.1 comes
out it will replace the package from EPEL.

Cu
knurd