alpine package

Jima jima at beer.tclug.org
Wed Jul 25 15:53:47 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
> Cool. You saved me from finishing up my package for review tomorrow.

  By all means, jump in on the review and voice any thoughts you have.  I
had an Alpine package in okay-ish shape (just needed some time to polish
it up before review), as well.  While I can't sponsor Joshua, I can give
some feedback to try and make the package as good as possible.
(Conversely, he got some things right that I'll readily acknowledge I'd
done wrong in mine.  Like I said in the review bug, yay for open source
collaboration.)  Hopefully a sponsor will come along, too. :-)

      Jima