main repos should now be sane

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu Jul 26 17:27:23 UTC 2007

Hi all!

I did some moving and cleanups in the master repos. There *shouldn't* be
any major broken deps or broken packages anymore (I hope -- I only
tested with repoclosure against CentOS now; we'll soon make another run
against RHEL; if that turns up anything I'll move it tomorrow in the
morning). Most stuff got moved to testing -- you can find a list below.

Note that we should aim to clean those deps up there soon as well,
because a testing/ repo with lots of broken deps doesn't make much sense
IMHO.

CU
knurd (soon afk for today -- sorry)

---- SRPMS moved to EPEL5 testing: