EPEL report week 30 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jul 31 17:38:12 UTC 2007

On 31.07.2007 13:04, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>> Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>>> === EPEL 5 ===
>>>
>>> Number of source packages: 483
>>>
>>> Number of binary packages:  872
>>>
>>> There are 30 new Packages:
>>>
>>>  * drupal | An open-source content-management platform
> [...]
>>>  * sipsak | SIP swiss army knife
>> Hmm, where's irssi? I build it few days ago.

Please note that the script does only look at what's actually in the
repo -- it doesn't look at the needsign queue in plague, as that stuff
is not yet available to the users.

Anyway, irssi is now in the repo as the needsign repoi was pushed --
that shouldn't have happened, as all new stuff will go to the testing
repo from now and will be moved over on masse at a later point in time.
The next move will likely happen in parallel together with the RHEL 5.1
announcement.

> I thought tidy had been built, as well?

No idea. Check the plague-interface and the reports from the push script
that get send to this list.

Cu
knurd