EPEL report week 21, 2007

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Jun 3 13:17:49 UTC 2007

= Weekly EPEL Summary =

Week 22/2007

== Most important happenings ==

 * MikeMcGrath, MaxSpevack and ThorstenLeemhuis meet Dag Wieers,
AxelThimm, Lance Davis, Ralph Angenendt  and some other CentOS guys on
LinuxTag; we talked a bit (round about 100 Minutes iirc) about
cooperation and communication; I'd say it was a good chat and I suppose
we understand each others positions better. Repotags were discussed as
well; but I'll bring that topic up over the next few days for EPEL
separately.

== EPEL SIG Meeting ==

No meeting this week due to MikeMcGrath and ThorstenLeemhuis on LinuxTag
in another meeting and thus afk.

=== General ===

Number of EPEL Contributors 81

We welcome 1 new contributors: rayvd_AT_bludgeon.org

=== EPEL 5 ===

Number of source packages: 299

Number of binary packages:  480

There are 7 new Packages:
 * dwatch | A program that watches over other programs
 * ettercap | Network traffic sniffer/analyser, NCURSES interface version
 * gmrun | Lightweight "Run program" dialog box with search history and
tab completion
 * perl-Net-IPv6Addr | Perl module to check validity of IPv6 addresses
 * perl-Net-Server | Extensible, general Perl server engine
 * remind | A sophisticated calendar and alarm program
 * vym | View your mind

=== EPEL 4 ===

Number of source packages: 201

Number of binary packages:  378

There are 7 new Packages:
 * dwatch | A program that watches over other programs
 * ettercap | Network traffic sniffer/analyser, NCURSES interface version
 * fontforge | Outline and bitmap font editor
 * perl-Net-IPv6Addr | Perl module to check validity of IPv6 addresses
 * perl-Net-Server | Extensible, general Perl server engine
 * remind | A sophisticated calendar and alarm program
 * wine | A Windows 16/32/64 bit emulator

----
["CategoryEPELReports"]