Plan for tomorrows EPEL SIG meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Jun 12 16:38:41 UTC 2007

Hi all,

find below the list of topics that are likely to come up in the next
EPEL SIG meeting that's scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday at 17:00 UTC
in #fedora-extras on irc.freenode.org.

/topic EPEL Meeting -- repotags -- all
/topic EPEL Meeting -- EPEL mock configs in Fedora's mock package --
/topic EPEL Meeting -- comps.xml for EPEL -- dglimore nirik and Jeff_S
/topic EPEL Meeting -- bodhi/testing repo/final repo layout -- nirik/lmacken
/topic EPEL Meeting -- finish the wiki docs and remove the warnings by
end of may -- quaid
/topic EPEL Meeting -- Communication plan for enterprise
customers/ISVs/IHVs -- stahnma, quaid
/topic EPEL Meeting -- Free discussion around EPEL

You want something to be discussed? Send a note to the list in reply to
this mail and I'll add it to the schedule (I can't promise we will get
to it tomorrow, but we'll most likely will if we don't run out of time).
You can also propose topics at the end of the meeting itself.

If your name/nick is on above list please give a update. That way all
the interested parties know what up ahead of the meeting; that will
avoid long delays and "status update monologues in the meeting.

Thanks!

CU
thl

P.S.: I'm on vacation ATM, but I should be there tomorrow