Log from todays meeting

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Jun 17 00:52:24 UTC 2007

On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 10:36:17AM -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
> Dag Wieers wrote:
> >So, we finally found an excuse for no colaboration. At least that means I
> >wil have more time for not trying.
> >

> Just curious, do atrpms, RPMForge, Centos Extras and KBS conflict?  If
> not how do you guys keep them from conflicting?

I usually check what exists (it's easy when you have a local mirror of
everything) and divert any request to the matching repo.

It's not something that has been proceduralized, but has grown as de
facto behaviour over the course of the last years. Tim's recent
manifesto intended for the intrarelation of all 3rd party repos posted
on this list and transfered to the wiki would had been the first
formalization proposal of how 3rd party repos work together. I really
liked it and will pick it up in some way or another.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net