rename fedora-usermgmt?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Mar 5 13:08:59 UTC 2007

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 02:05:17PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 05.03.2007 13:54, Axel Thimm wrote:
> >>-1 (enough on my plate already)
> >Could you perhaps try to find a volunteer in the fesco group?
>
> I'm not in FESCo anymore and I doubt I would find one. So no.
>
> I further think this effort might be better driven by the Packaging
> Committee (but I'm not sure on that).

could make sense, but that's beyond the current mandate of the FPC, so
fesco would have to extend it to cover this, before the FPC is
considered authoritative on uid/gid.

Anyway maybe it's off-topic on EPEL, we should perhaps just agree on
banning fedora-usermgmt from EPEL and fix packages that make use of it
as they come into play.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net