IRC Meetings: New meeting time?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun Mar 11 17:38:26 UTC 2007

Hi all!

The EPEL SIG currently meets each Sunday at 16:00 UTC -- this was the
time and date that matched most of the most active EPEL drivers when the
EPEL SIG was quite small.

Well, we have grown a bit, so we should probably re-discuss the meeting
time again. So what date and time would you guys people prefer?

My 2 cent: A meeting time between 16:00 and 20:30 local german time(¹)
would be the best for me(²). I'm  nearly always afk later and at
work/shopping/in the garden/cleaning the house earlier then 16:00.

Cu
thl

(¹) -- that's 15:00 to 19:30 UTC currently, and 14:00 to 18:30 UTC in
two weeks from now, when Europe switches to DST

(²) -- early mornings (6:40 till ~ 9:00) wound be fine for me Monday to
Friday, too