IRC Meetings: New meeting time?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sun Mar 11 18:09:47 UTC 2007

On Sun, Mar 11, 2007 at 06:38:26PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> The EPEL SIG currently meets each Sunday at 16:00 UTC -- this was the
> time and date that matched most of the most active EPEL drivers when the
> EPEL SIG was quite small.
>
> Well, we have grown a bit, so we should probably re-discuss the meeting
> time again. So what date and time would you guys people prefer?

I'd plead for another day.

According to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Communicate/FedoraMeetingChannel
Mon/Wed/Fri is completely free. Perhaps Wed makes most sense and the
since the time slots of fesco and fpc were really narrowed to these
two trying to keep nightfall over the Pacific I'd suggest one of
them.

E.g.

	Wed 17:00 UTC or
	Wed 18:00 UTC