Time to go live?

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Mar 14 17:27:52 UTC 2007

Mike McGrath schrieb:
> We still have mentions of test only and "not meant for public
> consumption"  Should I send an official announcement to the
> announce-list and get this party started?

I'd say a definite "no" as long as we don't have the "big picture" stuff
from the schedule done. E.g.

* RHEL5 on the builders
* our Package Maintain and Updates policy in place
* the final repo layout on the servers
* a release rpm-package so people can actually use our stuff
* Finish the wiki (remove "This is currently a being worked on and not
yet finished" warnings )

I'd further prefer to have at least a bit more packages in the repo
before announcing it. All that could be done in less then two weeks if
we really want...

CU
thl