Dropping the repotag

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Mar 19 15:57:45 UTC 2007

On Mon, Mar 19, 2007 at 12:38:33PM +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Afterall, there's still the same hypocrisy in threads like this, no signs
> of actual cooperation or collaboration, but only attempts at influencing a
                                                   =========================
> project's decisions from the outside without getting involved.

> The only difference in how I've changed is that I am not involved in EPEL,
> so feel free to agree on something without my blessing. ;)

OK, so you admit that it's a bad thing to influence a project from the
outside when you're not involved, and you are not involved, but try to
influence the project's decisions on fedora-usermgmt and repotags.

Hm, now is it me or is there a blatant contradiction in the above? Or
are you just saying that you're doing bad things and enjoy them? ;)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net