howto coordinate with RHEL packages/pakagers?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Thu Mar 22 22:41:19 UTC 2007

Hello,

Maybe there is something obvious I didn't figured out, but I don't know
where to look for some information about RHEL packages:

* is there somewhere a list of packages in RHEL? And versions/maintainer
  information?
* where are the spec file available? Do we have to expand srpms or
  is there something convenient similar with the fedora cvs? I can't
  even find the srpms.

I can see a communication channel, bugzilla, but it is not necessarily
the most convenient, it can be a bit heavy sometime.

--
Pat