remove fedora-usermgmt?

Christian Iseli Christian.Iseli at licr.org
Tue Mar 6 06:56:16 UTC 2007

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 07:05:31 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> k, then it might take ages. But I'm strictly against finding special
> EPEL solutions for problems, if the same problem exists in Fedora-land
> and should be fixed there, too (and this is the case here).

k, I'll hop in and state (again) MHO on this topic:

root: rpm -qf `which useradd `
shadow-utils-4.0.17-12.fc6

so, my humble opinion is: whatever policy we'd like implemented for how
useradd behaves must be implemented within the shadow-utils package.
Even more so now that we no longer have a distinction between Core and
Extras.