volunteer searched: get mock configs for EPEL into the mock package

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Fri May 11 17:32:52 UTC 2007

On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 06:52:37AM +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> On 09.05.2007 22:20, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> > On 05/09/2007 09:53 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >> mock ships config files for EPEL4 but none for EPEL5 afaics. Is anyone
> >> willing to prepare and test EPEL5 config files and submitting them via
> >> bugzilla to the mock maintainer for inclusion?
> > count on me for that,
>
> thx
>
> > I already have used mock to locally rebuild ssmtp
> > before submitting to EPEL-5.
> > any specific procedure to be applied or posting the centos-5.cfg is enough ?
>
> Well, the config should probably follow the scheme the existing EPEL-4
> config file from current mock uses (find it attached).
>
> If you have one open a bug against mock and tell him that we would be
> very glad if that file could be added quickly in all major mock
> branches; if the maintainer doesn't react within a few days please let
> me know.

Clark Williams and I are the mock maintainers. I havent seen a bug on
this yet, but can put this in.

Two things:
 -- I am at RH Summit in San Diego right now and wont be able to get to
 this until I get back
 -- We have a permissions problem on the git repository where I cannot
 commit and I'm waiting for resolution from the fedora guys on that.
 (They appear to be really busy right now with F7)

--
Michael