Topics for tomorrows (20070515) EPEL SIG Meeting

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue May 15 17:33:42 UTC 2007

Hi all!

Here are the main topics for tomorrows EPEL SIG Meeting (17:00 UTC,
#fedora-meeting on freenode):

/topic EPEL Meeting -- repotags/interaction with 3rd party repos --
owner: all
/topic EPEL Meeting -- vacant seat in the steering committee
/topic EPEL Meeting -- Investigate single RHEL subscription for EPEL
maintainers -- quaid
/topic EPEL Meeting -- finish the wiki docs and remove the warnings
/topic EPEL Meeting -- Communication plan for enterprise
customers/ISVs/IHVs -- stahnma, quaid

Anything else we should discuss?

FYI regarding the "vacant seat in the steering committee" topic -- I
mailed the five people Axel suggested in private; I didn't get a "yes
I'll be gladly willing to be a members of the Steering Committee" kind
of reply yet. So we'd likely need another week to find someone.
Self-nomination in private or public from interested people would be
appreciated!

CU
thl