wither clamav?

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Wed May 16 20:54:48 UTC 2007

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:11:16PM -0600, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

> 1) The versions in Fedora and RPMforge/AT have drastic differences in
> layout of packaging etc that cause problems for administrators.
>
> 2) There are issues with moving from 0.88 to 0.90 but they would not
> be an issue for a 'fresh' EPEL versioning.

In my opinion it is righ to update to 0.90, but it is wrong to change
tthe package layout without discussing it with enrico. If he agrees to
use the sme layout when he updates to 0.90 or whatever version it would
be fine. I think it is not an issue if the packages in Fedora and EPEL
diverge because of the EPE peculiarities, but it seems wrong to me
if the 2 packages diverge because a lack of agreements between
co-maintainers on the package organization.

--
Pat