Log from yesterdays (20070523) EPEL SIG meeting

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Thu May 24 17:27:35 UTC 2007

Reading this :
I'm totally disappointed
I'm really sad.

I work in a very large company which use RedHat EL AND Dag RPM on
hundreds of servers for a very long time.

I saw EPEL as a great opportunity for the EL community.

I hoped Dag, and other third repo mainteners will work with US on this
"great" project.

This discussion seems to mean it couldn't be possible.

I don't understand what happen (even reading a lot of thread).

Once more : i'm really sad.

Great regards to Dag, i think your work is really need by the EL users
and i've learn a lot by reading you spec files.

And today, i don't think my company will switch for the very long time
used Dag's RPM to EPEL.

I still hope we could find a good collaboration solution.

Remi.