Log from yesterdays (20070523) EPEL SIG meeting

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu May 24 17:37:01 UTC 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007, Remi Collet wrote:

> I still hope we could find a good collaboration solution.

CentOS Extras will likely be the CentOS alternative to EPEL and since
Axel and me will join this initiative there will be an upgrade path to
CentOS Extras.

Of course, if you're running RHEL and not CentOS, there is no cause for
worrying. CentOS and RHEL are binary compatible, so CentOS Extras works as
well on RHEL as RPMforge or ATrpms did in the past.

Kind regards,