Mass rebuild in EPEL5 starting on Sunday

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri May 4 04:36:57 UTC 2007

Hi all!

In the last EPEL Sig Meeting on Wednesday we agreed to mass rebuild all
arch packages in EPEL5 that were build before RHEL5-final was installed
on the servers.

I'll take care of that and will likely start on Sunday European time to
use a script that adds a ".1" to %release of all packages that need a
rebuild. After that I'll commit the changes, tag and request a build. If
you want to rebuild your packages yourself please do so in the next 52
hours! tia!

CU
thl