Stepping down from epel, request for self-nominations for successor

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon May 7 09:56:50 UTC 2007

On 07.05.2007 10:57, Axel Thimm wrote:
> I'm stepping down from EPEL's Steering Committee.

It's sad to see you leave. I really wanted you as part of the Steering
Committee and as part of EPEL.

> As a replacement I
> recommend one of the following top five packagers in EPEL:
>
>  steve at silug.org
>  matthias at rpmforge.net
>  rdieter at math.unl.edu
>  orion at cora.nwra.com
>  chris.stone at gmail.com

I'd suggest we discuss this in this weeks meeting then. Can those from
the above list please drop me a line (in private, IRC, on the list,
whatever) if they are willing to become part of the Steering Committee?

CU
thl