volunteer searched: get mock configs for EPEL into the mock package

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Thu May 10 04:52:37 UTC 2007

On 09.05.2007 22:20, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 05/09/2007 09:53 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
>> mock ships config files for EPEL4 but none for EPEL5 afaics. Is anyone
>> willing to prepare and test EPEL5 config files and submitting them via
>> bugzilla to the mock maintainer for inclusion?
> count on me for that,

thx

> I already have used mock to locally rebuild ssmtp
> before submitting to EPEL-5.
> any specific procedure to be applied or posting the centos-5.cfg is enough ?

Well, the config should probably follow the scheme the existing EPEL-4
config file from current mock uses (find it attached).

If you have one open a bug against mock and tell him that we would be
very glad if that file could be added quickly in all major mock
branches; if the maintainer doesn't react within a few days please let
me know.

CU
thl