From the Summit

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sat May 12 16:55:45 UTC 2007

The summit is done and I actually heard a few questions about EPEL from
some of those attending.  Shortly after our Fedora QA session someone
approached me regarding the new Red Hat Exchange stuff
(rhx.redhat.com).  Some ideas included looking into handing packaging of
some enterprise apps out in the open by the vendors using our packaging
standards.  It was interesting and nice to hear that we're getting
around and raising eyebrows, I thought I'd pass that along.

   -Mike