Proposal: Repository Community Collaboration Statement

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sun May 13 08:12:49 UTC 2007

Tim Jackson schrieb:
> Rex Dieter wrote:
>
>> Tim Jackson wrote:
>>> Repository Community Collaboration Statement
>> +1000000!  Fantastically awesome, imho.
> Thanks for the support Rex. But is there really nobody else who is
> interested in this or has any comments? Either way? From either EPEL or
> other repos? I won't be offended if everyone thinks it's a waste of time
> and energy, but I was hoping that it might offer a positive way forward
> and any constructive comments are welcome.

I'm actually a bit unsure myself about that and was watching what
comments show up before commenting myself.

My biggest concern: I think a "Repository Community Collaboration
Statement" nothing that should be specific to EPEL. On the Fedora-site
it should be signed by Fedora itself, to cover both Fedora repos and
EPEL. Thus FESCo or the Board is likely the better place to go. As Rex
is in both Committee's he's maybe a good person to poke ;-)

CU
thl