deps for multimedia/3rd party packages (was: Re: bugzilla dependencies)

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Nov 6 17:02:31 UTC 2007

On 05.11.2007 23:39, rob myers wrote:

> i've been looking at the dependencies required by bugzilla in
> EPEL5/testing.

Hmmm. Lot's of stuff. So while at it I'll jump in with my own list of
things that would be nice-to-have in EPEL:

aalib
akode
audacious
dirac
docbook2X
dvdauthor
enca
flac
fribidi
gmyth
gsm
id3lib
imlib2
js
ladspa
libbinio
libcaca
libcddb
libdvdread
libebml
libmatroska
libmp4v2
libofa
libsamplerate
libshout
libsidplay
libsndfile
libtar
libtimidity
lirc
SDL_gfx
soundtouch
speex
taglib
wildmidi
wxsvg
xosd
yasm

Those are the deps that are needed if one would want to compile the IMHO
most important livna packages for EL + EPEL. As rpmfusion plans to do
exactly that sooner or later it would be nice to get the above packages
into EPEL ;-)

Cu
knurd