yum-cron and "permission to use spec files..." (was Re: Topics for todays (20071010) EPEL SIG meeting)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Wed Oct 10 17:56:49 UTC 2007

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 19:44:16 +0200 (CEST)
dag at wieers.com (Dag Wieers) wrote:

> > Seems this discussion died again. I'd say we leave it at that for a
> > another week or two until F8 is finished.
>
> Is it because my name was in that thread ?
>
> Because I think I see a pattern there :)

I think Thorsten was talking about the overall picture about spec files
and licensing. The discussion of which seems to have spilled into the
fedora board list and then died out with out much conclusion.

In regards to your clamav spec, I was hoping to work on that this
week... make sure it matches the fedora guidelines and test upgrades
from older clamav versions and/or the ancient ones in epel now.

I'd be happy to provide back any changes and let you look over the spec
before I commit it.

kevin