How to build EPEL Java packages using mock?

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Oct 24 18:24:12 UTC 2007

Hello. I have a question about building java packages for epel4 using
mock (fedora-4-i386-epel.cfg). There are several yum repos that mock
uses to populate the buildroot. But the ant package (and all of its
dependents) are not in any of them afaict.  In RHEL4, ant and its
brethren are in the RH Developer Suite v.3 channel.  Is there a
recommended epel/centos yum repo that has ant?  Or, alternately, how
should I add ant and its dependencies to my epel4 buildroot?  I found
this -
http://watzmann.net/blog/index.php/2006/10/19/using_mock_to_build_rhel_packages_take_2
- but I'm hoping there is a solution that doesn't involve setting up yet
another repo.