Status (was: Re: Topics for tomorrows (20071024) EPEL SIG meeting)

Jeff Sheltren jeff at osuosl.org
Tue Oct 23 17:39:38 UTC 2007

On Oct 23, 2007, at 10:19 AM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

>> /topic EPEL SIG Meeting | http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL/Tasks/
>> Misc -- Jeff_S: UPDATE-CAREFULLY files created as discussed?

This has been on my TODO list, but it's been pretty hectic for me
lately.  I plan on doing this today sometime, but I'm curious if
anyone has any wording they'd like to see within the file.  The basic
idea is to specify that these packages are based on those found in
CentOS-4, and that care should be taken when updating the EVR of the
package.

-Jeff