EPEL SIG Meetings now alternating between 17:00 and 23:00 UTC on Wednesdays

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Tue Sep 4 16:29:22 UTC 2007

Hi all!

Just FYI, in the EPEL SIG meeting last week it was decided to have
alternating meeting times for our weekly meetings on Wednesdays.

In weeks with an even number (like this one, as it's the 36th week
currently; the gnome panel date applet will tell you the current week
number) we'll have the meetings at 23:00 UTC. In the weeks with and odd
number we'll continue to have them at 17:00 UTC.

Time are daylight saving times. During the winters we'll adjust them by
one hour, to make sure the effective meeting time stays the same.

So join us in the next meeting, which is scheduled for tomorrow at
23:00**UTC in #fedora-meeting.

CU
knurd

P.S.: Note that this new meeting scheme doesn't revert the plan to try
to get more stuff done on the list and less in the meetings. That still
the plan, but we need to experiment a bit how to actually have a good
workflow on the list (and quick meetings that still will be needed).