Repository cleanups

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Wed Sep 12 23:36:30 UTC 2007

Greetings.

I have just done some clean up on the EPEL stable repositories.

In epel-4 (stable):

perl-XML-DOM Removed (Removed because it provides perl-libxml-enno,
which is already provided by a "core" RHEL package). bug #249901

The ctapi-cyberjack Removed (removed because it requires a dependency
from ctapi-common thats not in stable). bug #279991

In epel-5 (stable):

lapack Removed. (Removed because it conflicts with the RHEL "core"
lapack package, and is even newer). Bug #279821

php-pear-PhpDocumentor Removed (Broken dependencies). Bug #280001.

ctapi-cyberjack Removed. (removed because they require a dependency
from ctapi-common thats not in stable). bug #279991

Also, lighttpd was pushed into EPEL-5 stable (Security update).

NOTE: If anyone has security updates, please do notify the list and/or
mail epel_signers-members at fedoraproject.org asking for your update to
be pushed ASAP.

Please let me know if anyone spots any problems with the current
repositories.

kevin