Repository cleanups

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Thu Sep 13 16:43:11 UTC 2007

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:14:43 -0500 (CDT)
limb at jcomserv.net ("Jon Ciesla") wrote:

> > Exactly (and that's why I brought the topic up).

> > +1 -- we also in the future try to keep the broken deps even in
> > testing to a minimum. E.g. something like "if there is a package in
> > testing that has broken deps for more then 7 days it's going to be
> > removed."

Yeah, I would like to see runs against testing as well.

In addition to the other reasons, it would be very nice to get
everything fixed before 5.1 comes out so we can cleanly move things
over to the stable repo.

> Where may I see what's in testing?  I have a package that was moved
> there from broken deps but I've since resolved them for EPEL-5, and
> I'm curious where it sits.

You should be able to look in

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/

kevin