Need some packages in EPEL

Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale Arnaud.Gomes at ircam.fr
Wed Apr 23 14:29:39 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I have been building some packages for Planet CCRMA on CentOS. First I
would like to point out that the CentOS version of the Planet relies
on EPEL whenever possible as a policy.

At the moment, I am rebuilding supercollider and its extensions, which
needs w3m-el, which in turn depends on lots of stuff. Here is the list
of missing packages:

apel
Canna
flim
neXtaw
w3m-el
xemacs
xemacs-packages-base
xemacs-packages-extra

These are just too big for me to maintain, whether as part of EPEL (I
am not even a Fedora/EPEL contributor at the moment) or as part of the
Planet (probably worse). Can they be added to the wish list?

I just rebuilt all of these on CentOS 5, they all build out of the
box. I have not tried to use them but I guess there should be no
issue; I just don't want to take the responsibility to maintain them.

--
Arnaud