updated epel-release packages

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat Apr 26 00:22:52 UTC 2008

Just FYI, in case anyone notices any breakage.

Michael Stahnke asked me to help get the EPEL testing yum config files
fixed up to use the yum mirrorlist magic, which I've done now.  In the
process, I fixed up the EPEL 4 spec's  %post and %postun
to DTRT (where before it was horked; on upgrade it would actually
remove the entries it had just put into the up2date sources file).

It should be transparent to users, except now the testing yum repos
(which are still disabled by default) will now direct users to the
mirrorlists, which should be fast (~33 mirrors on the global list,
it'll direct to a local mirror if it can etc.)

There were 2 broken builds of epel-release-4 which should not be
signed - the last release (4-9) should be signed and released at your
convenience.  I didn't break the epel-release-5 package as badly, so
5-3 should be signed and released at your convenince too.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch