EPEL builds

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Sun Aug 24 07:28:23 UTC 2008

Mike McGrath wrote:

> Hey guys, so we've almost got epel builds back online.  Right now there's
> a communication problem between our plague server and our ppc builders.
> I've put a ticket in to the network team.  As soon as that's done epel
> builds should be working again.  Right now if you submit a build.  It will
> just queue until that PPC builder is ready again.

I don't know if this is important (or related to the above) but it is some
sort of bug: I queued an awstats build just now. A few *seconds* after I
submitted it, the buildsys web interface showed:

x86_64:  	hammer3.fedora.redhat.com  	 Status:   done/done   	 Build Time:
   5 minutes

i386: 	hammer3.fedora.redhat.com 	Status:  done/done 	Build Time:  24 minutes

noarch: 	xenbuilder2.fedora.redhat.com 	Status:  running/downloaded

Clearly, the x86_64/i386 figures are bogus. I've got no idea where they're
coming from (it doesn't appear to be data leakage from one of the other
jobs, because the figures don't match) but since this is a noarch package
they shouldn't be there at all.

On the positive side, the noarch build ran correctly and built, so thanks
to everyone who has worked hard to get these systems up and running again.

Final (very minor) point: can we have the web redirect from / restored?
http://buildsys.fedoraproject.org/ just gives an empty page right now.

Tim