EPEL builds

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Sun Aug 24 10:39:34 UTC 2008

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 08:28:23 +0100, Tim Jackson wrote:

> I don't know if this is important (or related to the above) but it is some
> sort of bug: I queued an awstats build just now. A few *seconds* after I
> submitted it, the buildsys web interface showed:
>
> x86_64:  	hammer3.fedora.redhat.com  	 Status:   done/done   	 Build Time:
>    5 minutes
>
> i386: 	hammer3.fedora.redhat.com 	Status:  done/done 	Build Time:  24 minutes
>
> noarch: 	xenbuilder2.fedora.redhat.com 	Status:  running/downloaded
>
> Clearly, the x86_64/i386 figures are bogus. I've got no idea where they're
> coming from (it doesn't appear to be data leakage from one of the other
> jobs, because the figures don't match) but since this is a noarch package
> they shouldn't be there at all.

There are more symptoms:

Build jobs mention hammer1,2,3 and ppc1 but these are not listed by
"plague-client list_builders".

One can see that the build master has restarted at build-job #1 while old
data from jobs 39770 to 39844 are still available in the jobsdb. Database
corruption?

"Successful builds" web page gives "Error: Invalid job status".