Fedora EPEL Package Build Report 2008-08-27

buildsys at fedoraproject.org buildsys at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 27 16:07:23 UTC 2008

Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL testing/5: 5

NEW BackupPC-3.1.0-2.el5 : BackupPC - high-performance backup system
    koji-1.2.6-1.el5
    python-sqlobject-0.9.7-1.el5
    superiotool-0-0.12.20080815svn3511.el5
    TurboGears-1.0.4.4-2.el5

Packages built and released for Fedora EPEL testing/4: 2

    python-sqlobject-0.9.7-1.el4
    TurboGears-1.0.4.4-2.el4

Changes in Fedora EPEL testing/5:

BackupPC-3.1.0-2.el5
--------------------
* Sat Aug 23 2008 Johan Cwiklinski <johan AT x-tnd DOT be> 3.1.0-2
- using /dev/null with SELinux policy to avoid broken pipe errors (bug #432149)
- correcting nologin path

koji-1.2.6-1.el5
----------------
* Mon Aug 25 2008 Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> - 1.2.6-1
- update to 1.2.6
- make sure we have to correct version of createrepo on Fedora 8

* Tue Aug 05 2008 Tom "spot" Callaway <tcallawa at redhat.com> 1.2.5-2
- fix conditional (line 5)
- fix license tag

* Fri Jan 25 2008 jkeating <jkeating at redhat.com> 1.2.5-1
- Put createrepo arguments in correct order

* Thu Jan 24 2008 jkeating <jkeating at redhat.com> 1.2.4-1
- Use the --skip-stat flag in createrepo calls.
- canonicalize tag arches before using them (dgilmore)
- fix return value of delete_build
- Revert to getfile urls if the task is not successful in emails
- Pass --target instead of --arch to mock.
- ignore trashcan tag in prune-signed-copies command
- add the "allowed_scms" kojid parameter
- allow filtering builds by the person who built them

python-sqlobject-0.9.7-1.el5
----------------------------
* Thu Jun 26 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> - 0.9.7-1
- Update to 0.9.7 (fixes #459268)

* Tue May 20 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> - 0.9.6-1
- Update to latest 0.9 release
- Add python-sqlobject-0.9.6-setup.patch so we don't pull in our own setuptools

* Thu Feb 21 2008 Toshio Kuratomi <tkuratom at redhat.com> 0.9.3-2
- Stop deleting the ez_setup directory so we can build setuptools eggs as
  upstream intends.

* Wed Feb 13 2008 Toshio Kuratomi <tkuratom at redhat.com> 0.9.3-1
- Update to 0.9.3
- Pick up egginfo on rawhide.

superiotool-0-0.12.20080815svn3511.el5
--------------------------------------
* Fri Aug 15 2008 Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> 0-0.12.20080815svn3511
- Fixed svn path (LinuxBIOS renamed to Coreboot)
- svn ver. 3511
- add support for SMSC SIO10N268 (trivial)
- add support for 2 new SMSC superio chips
- Add dump support for Winbond (NSC) PC87427

TurboGears-1.0.4.4-2.el5
------------------------
* Mon Aug 18 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> 1.0.4.4-2
- Make our SQLObject requirement less strict, to match the latest TG upstream.
  Fixes bug #459268.

Changes in Fedora EPEL testing/4:

python-sqlobject-0.9.7-1.el4
----------------------------
* Thu Jun 26 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> - 0.9.7-1
- Update to 0.9.7 (fixes #459268)

* Tue May 20 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> - 0.9.6-1
- Update to latest 0.9 release
- Add python-sqlobject-0.9.6-setup.patch so we don't pull in our own setuptools

* Thu Feb 21 2008 Toshio Kuratomi <tkuratom at redhat.com> 0.9.3-2
- Stop deleting the ez_setup directory so we can build setuptools eggs as
  upstream intends.

* Wed Feb 13 2008 Toshio Kuratomi <tkuratom at redhat.com> 0.9.3-1
- Update to 0.9.3
- Pick up egginfo on rawhide.

TurboGears-1.0.4.4-2.el4
* Mon Aug 18 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> 1.0.4.4-2
- Make our SQLObject requirement less strict, to match the latest TG upstream.
  Fixes bug #459268.

* Wed May 14 2008 Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> 1.0.4.4-1
- Update to 1.0.4.4
- Remove now upstream paginate patch