How do I find out what versions/packages are in the builders?

Ruben Kerkhof ruben at rubenkerkhof.com
Wed Aug 27 19:28:26 UTC 2008

On Aug 26, 2008, at 2:00 PM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> We're trying to build collectd in EPEL 5.  It fails because the
> version of libvirt is missing a symbol which was added relatively
> recently.

I had that same issue recently when building collectd at work. libvirt
on rhel5 has that symbol (virDomainBlockstats or something).
The problem is that autoconf is compiling a test program against
libvirt, which fails because it can find -lxenstore. Adding xen-devel
to the BR of collectd fixes this, but this probably a bug in libvirt.

Ruben