testing -> stable move for EPEL4 prepared, details inside

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Sat Feb 16 14:24:45 UTC 2008

Hi all!

Sorry, I'm a bit late as the movements for EPEL4 are scheduled for the
15th, but real life came in between. But better late then never. ;-)

I prepared the next stable -> testing move for EPEL4 and will actually
do the move around 20080218 17:00 UTC (e.g. 51 hours from now).

If one of your packages is in the attached "tobemoved-(s,)rpms" list and
you don't want it moved please tell me sonn or it'll be to late on
Monday evening European time ;-)

CU
knurd

P.S.: EPEL-signers, if possible please don't push any new packages to
the epel4 testing repos until the packaeg move happens; tia!

P.P.S.: Note that most of the epel4 packages that have broken deps and
thus are in the broken-srpms list were in that list one month ago
already :-/