Broken deps in EPEL 5

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Feb 19 12:28:41 UTC 2008

On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:57:49 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> > Anyway, I plan to publish the modified script I've used to create this
> > report. It can also mail the owners, but it needs a manually supplied
> > yum.conf instead of creating one on-the-fly, because it isn't integrated
> > into the pushscript stuff.
>
> http://mschwendt.fedorapeople.org/extras-repoclosure-modified-20080115.tgz
>
> Sent bug reports my way. ;)
>
> When running on the buildsys server, there's no need to enter the
> FAS account details.

http://mschwendt.fedorapeople.org/extras-repoclosure-modified-latest.tgz

It now runs on F8 down to EL4. On EL4 it warns if checkForObsolete()
is missing. If run on buildsys.fp.o uncomment the sys.path.insert near
the top.

With regard to the speculation about how long it takes to run, the tarball
includes a yum.conf and an example shell script. You only need to
uncomment one of the examples to try it out. With the default options, it
doesn't send any mails, so don't worry.