Action items from the last meeting
Stephen John Smoogen
smooge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:48:25 UTC 2008
I had a list of action items from the last meeting, that I did not
send out right after the meeting. [Consider this a problem report on
'Dear Leaders' activities]:
1) Ask for some information and get-to-know from Xavier so that we can
have a good idea of how he would fit on the standing committee
2) Look at some sort of calender email system for our needs. Research
what Fedora has looked at in the past, and see where/how I can help
with it currently.
3) Help research what problems a CentOS/SciLin/etc build system with
Bohdi/Koji would be versus trying to continually 'hide' RHEL binaries.
4) Call for orphans and how to handle them
5) Call for marketing ideas: Logos, catch phrases, items to hand out
at future shows, etc
6) Call for more mirrors
7) EL-6 and beyond.
I will be reporting on how I am working on each of these in the next
month. I will also ask at the next meeting which long term projects we
need to prioritize for helping the infrastructure team and other
Stephen J Smoogen. -- CSIRT/Linux System Administrator
How far that little candle throws his beams! So shines a good deed
in a naughty world. = Shakespeare. "The Merchant of Venice"
More information about the epel-devel-list