clamav-milter notify problem

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Jan 9 19:05:53 UTC 2008

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 18:59:25 +0100, Simone Marchioni wrote:

> > Not sure off hand... file a bug?
>
> > You do have the milter running I assume?
> > Also, have you edited the /etc/clamd.d/milter.conf and commented the
> > stupid "Example" line?
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> thanks for the answer.
> Yes, I have the milter running and it works well: as I stated in the previous mail it does the job well.
> I have the milter for both Spamassassin and Clamav.
> And yes I commented the Example line.
>
> Maybe the last possibility is just to file a bug... :-(((
> But it's strange the packager didn't realize this problem.
>
> > kevin
>
> I'll file a bug.

It sounded familiar... but:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-July/msg02794.html

Hmmm...

"sh: no: command not found" errors sometimes occur in sloppy sh/bash based
feature check expressions (e.g. in configure scripts) when a variable is
assigned "no" or remains at a "no" default because something is missing.