Zenoss Core

Christopher Blunck chris at zenoss.com
Fri Jan 18 20:10:19 UTC 2008

So if we don't ship our own python but instead rely on the compat-
python24 module we could be accepted to EPEL?

Will EPEL be included in /etc/yum.repos.d in future Fedora releases?

If compat-python24 is promoted into Fedora proper would that then mean
we would be a candidate for inclusion in Fedora proper?

Is there any likelihood that compat-python24 will be promoted into
Fedora proper?

Sorry for all the questions...  Just trying to better understand all
the different groups, projects, and policies.  :)

Thank you all for your help so far in understanding the environment.

-c