Fwd: Broken dependencies in EPEL - 2008-06-22

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Tue Jun 24 21:39:32 UTC 2008

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 05:42:57 -0700, Christopher Stone wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am being spammed because the build system is not on epel 5.2 or
> whatever the latest is.  Is there *any* way this can be fixed so that
> I am no longer spammed?

Due to misconfiguration of the script you get multiple mails instead
of just one. Plus the false positives due to running for i386 instead
of i586 or i686.

If you cannot live with one mail every week, perhaps try mailing the epel
signers to remove your test update till RHEL 5.2 will be installed, then
resubmit the build job?