testing -> stable move for EPEL5 prepared, details inside

Kevin Fenzi kevin at tummy.com
Thu Jun 5 04:04:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 20:29:15 +0200
bugs.michael at gmx.net (Michael Schwendt) wrote:

> On Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:18:04 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> > I think we should remove them since they have been broken for so
> > long. :(
> >
> > I think someone was going to mail maintainers of those packages
> > directly, but not sure it happened.
>
> So, the maintainers have not found it necessary to react on the
> repoclosure reports they receive each week? That's sad.

It seems so, unless there is some issue and the repoclosure reports are
not mailing maintainers properly.

Also, there were some issues with the setup of those scripts, but I
think those should be pretty much solved.

Perhaps we could run them again now and also confirm that they are
sending out emails to maintainers properly?

kevin