Reports from the chair.

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 23:09:56 UTC 2008

Hi

Due to work hours and such, I would like to make the weekly update
reports on the weekend with them being available by Sunday 12 noon.
IRC meeting raw data will be available within one hour of the meeting
actually happening. If there are problems with this (breaking a Fedora
guideline or such).. please let me know.